- A disturbing intimacy: The Private Papers of C. C. A. Kirke
- Jamie Carstairs on Remembering John Thomson in Edinburgh
- Guest blog: Nadine Attewell on Refocusing the Gaze: Leisure, Power, and Women’s Work in Interwar Hong Kong
- HPC: A Change of Pace
- Guest blog: Claire Lowrie on ‘Travelling Servants and Moving Images: A Photographic History of Chinese Domestic Workers’
- Guest blog: The Cercle Sportif Français: Elite cosmopolitanism in Shanghai’s Former French Concession.
- Black and white Hong Kong transformed by ‘OldHKinColour’
- The Five Faces of Dr Walter Medhurst, D.D.
- Shanghai City Wall and Gates
- Visualizing Qing Diplomats in the West
- Ruins of Macau in Historical Photographs of China collection – part three
- Ruins of Macau in Historical Photographs of China collections – part two
- Ruins of Macau in Historical Photographs of China collections – part one
- Guest blog: Visualising china in China: life, labour and loss
- About scratching, they were never wrong, the old masters
Tag Archives: Hulme
Compliments of the season to all friends of ‘Visualising China’ – and all best wishes for the road ahead.